[ubuntu-uk] Request for content for Ubuntu Booth.

nik nik at reducedhackers.com
Tue Sep 26 09:40:03 BST 2006

First of, I will be the first to admit im hammering out an idea with
only a cursory tour of wiki.ubuntu.com for the UKTeam but I could not
find the following.

1. Images and Posters.
Id like to have some great screen shots and examples of NBig Challenges
in use. So if you can create some screen shots of your Desktop(s) with
an Application clearly in view , e.g. F-spot, Amarok, Gaim, Skype, Open
Office, Banshee etc etc . If you can go a stage further and get a photo
of your environment or gadget in question that would be damed useful. I
am going to assume we can Wiki up a page for these. Please make sure if
you provide the image that you clearly state that you are giving
permission for these images to be used by and for the Ubuntu Community

2. Cases and Fridge notes

Can I ask anyone and everyone to take 30 minutes today and think about
(at least ) a  500 word article on How Ubuntu is working for you.  Make
this an example of how you just got something done such as Selling on
ebay , as described in my blog at nikbutler.wordpress.com , or how you
are getting home work done or something similar. I want to have lots of
stuff that we can choose from for the booth on the day and I want to be
able to talk about lots of things on that day as well.

3. Ugly Mug Shots.
If you have a good picture of whom you are maybe we can get some faces
to names on the list !

4... err Profit.

Okay thats it ... Thanks for your help guys.

Nik