[ubuntu-uk] LinuxWorld London 2006 - Who Where When...

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Mon Sep 25 15:19:32 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm planning to make the trip down to London from Essex to go to
LinuxWorld, not sure what day to go, where ubuntu-uk will be in the
halls and who will be there...

Who else is going?  ie how many ubuntu-uk people might I find down
there?

Does anyone have a hall/stand layout map? (or will this be done closer
to the show)

Will anyone have a charger which fits the HP nc4200 laptop? (I'm
traveling by train and really do not want to bring the big lappy case)

And what day is the best day to visit - I'll be traveling down just for
one day and being a cheap-skate I'll be using a cheap day return, so
arriving at Liverpool Street after 9.30am

Thanks for any help/advice

Gary (London Phobic)