[ubuntu-uk] Activities for the two days ...

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Fri Sep 22 21:49:40 BST 2006

Ive mentioned in previous comments that we could possibly run some type
of short one hour Q & A sessions where people ( pre scheduled ) can
arrive in time to ask one or two questions of an Ubuntu Virtuoso .. They
could book a UVA .. Ubuntu Virtuoso Appointment to dicuss an aspect of
Ubuntu they need to clarify. Now . I will not claim to be some UbuGuru
but do we have people on the list whom could be vouch-safed  to help out
with this ?  Or is there a smarter way to do this ?

Plus if you have any further ideas for the days let me know

Nik