[ubuntu-uk] Introduction

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:13:59 BST 2006

Hi my name is Dave Morley, I'm 33 and live in Wolverhampton.  I am
informed that I'm not a newbie any more, so class myself as a novice
in both computing in general and using Linux.  I tried just about
every combination of Linux desktop/distro I could get my hands on, but
kept going back to Ubuntu.  This os just seems to work the way I
expect it to so with that in mind I turned all my attention to Ubuntu.
 Which brings me here to this list in order to see if there is
anything I can do to further the movement of my favoured Distro.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know