[ubuntu-uk] How about a Competition .... Prior to the Show.

Nik Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 19:06:32 BST 2006

The competition requires you to recreate the Ubuntu Shipit CD Cover (
the one with the Five people on it ) using members of your local Linux
User group.

The catch is that you must get a 100 Word comment from each member in
the photo explaining how and why they use Ubuntu ?

I personally have no means or mechanism with which to fund a prize ( I
guess I could find something ! ) but the results would enable us all to
return to our groups and our users and encourage them to take part.

So ...

Mad or Bad Idea ?

You decide.....