[ubuntu-uk] Recording web audio in Dapper

Llywelyn Owen linux at spamtracker.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 19:15:07 BST 2006

Whilst I'm in a enquiring frame of mind, how easy is it to record to
mp3/ogg/other some web streamed audio. I am thinking specifically of BBC
programs which don't seem to have a download option, just a stream option. I
used to use Total Recorder under windows, and would love to find a similar
app in linux. TR used to intercept the stream before the audio card so was
able to record anything that was heard on the PC speakers.
--
Regards

Llywelyn Owen