[ubuntu-uk] Where does Ubuntu Dapper store its fonts?

Llywelyn Owen linux at spamtracker.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 19:10:43 BST 2006

Thanks for your help. It looks like the typeface is not stored on my Dapper
PC as a ttf. I should have added that the deficient PC runs Windows and a
OOo generated PDF contains some ticks and crosses in Dingbat typeface. I
want to add this typeface so that lots of documents will look OK rather than
editing each document. The OOo PDF export feature does not allow including
the typeface font set - which I believe is a feature of some PDF generating
applications. Guess I'll have to dig out/ downlaod a ttf Dingbat typeface.

Regards

Llywelyn Owen