[ubuntu-uk] Where does Ubuntu Dapper store its fonts?

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Sun Sep 17 18:53:54 BST 2006

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006, Joseph Price wrote:

Hello Joseph,

> Check out the .fonts folder in your home directory.

This is where you install /custom/ fonts just for the use of one particular
user.  As was stated in the original email to which you replied:

  "the web point[s] me to .fonts in my home directory but that is empty
  since I have not installed any additional fonts."

	-Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  Southampton, GB