[ubuntu-uk] Help in setting up demo for LinuxWold

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Thu Sep 14 19:30:07 BST 2006

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Nik Butler wrote:
> Paul Sladen wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Alan Helmore-Simpson wrote:
> > > I have a couple of tablet PCs (Google for 'TC1100')
> > They should work out-of-the box.  The wifi is ipw2100 and the pen input
> > is a wacom.
> So Paul, can you accept one and get it working for us then please ?

Yup, I'm normally in London and will have some other stuff to down to
Olympia for the show (probably along with people crashing at my house).

If you think you can arrange getting one of the HP tablets there beforehand,
then we should be able to have it working on the day!  :)

	-Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  Southampton, GB