[ubuntu-uk] LinuxWorld planning - Update 14th Sept.

ajb35 at kent.ac.uk ajb35 at kent.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 10:45:41 BST 2006

I'll do some picture taking, but I dont have a website or blog to upload them. Also I've got a big HP Laserjet printer although it's only b&w, so if needed I can print out loads of handouts maybe? As for interviewing visitors are we going to have some sort of short questionnaire we could ask people to fill out? I was thinking for the postcard idea that ASDA do 6x4 prints for 10p each if you buy a lot, but it doesnt matter what you get developed, it doesnt have to be a photo.