[ubuntu-uk] LinuxWorld planning page

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Sep 12 12:15:12 BST 2006

nik wrote:
>> use the boot to gather in people and get them involved after the event.
>>

> id also suggest not leaving it to the spill checker ! boot should be booth !

 Booth person: Would you like to peruse the enlightened wares of
               Ubuntu?
Show attendee: Errrr, not really, I'm a Windows XP Home user!
 Booth person: *boot to the head*

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the