[ubuntu-uk] Volunteers for running an ubuntu-uk stand at LinuxWorld London?

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 11 13:09:21 BST 2006

Hi all,

Some space has become available at LinuxWorld London for a potential
ubuntu-uk stand int he .org village on 25th and 26th Oct 2006. This will
be a small stand in which volunteers could go down and talk to visitors
about the UK Ubuntu community. The stand is free, although other
expenses (travel, accomodation etc) is not included.

Now, I need to know by 4pm GMT tomorrow (Tuesday 12 Sep 2006) if anyone
is interested in running the stand. We really need at least two
volunteers (preferably more) to run the stand, and the stand needs to be
attended for the two full days. The stand will also want to be
preferably filled with hand outs, laptops demoing Ubuntu and more.

The focus of the stand should really be on building up the Ubuntu UK
team, and it could be an awesome opportunity to get people involved in
the team.

So, anyone want to help out?

	Jono

--