[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Meet @ LinuxWorld London - Wed 25th Oct 2006

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Sep 11 13:55:11 BST 2006

> Yes, I think we should. I think it would be nice to have regular
> informal meets, possibly quarterly in different parts of the UK. :)
>
> 	Jono

Excellent Idea, heres my tuppence for a South England Location : The
Copthorne Millenium Hotel, Gatwick. [1]

I know  that the Manager ( Alec Howarth  ) would be very happy to have
us use the Bar ( the Swan ) and if we need a room to hire or people need
to crash out im sure he'll get in some good rates.

I know they run a regular shuttle bus from Gatwick Airport to the Hotel
to help those arriving by train.

Nik

[1]http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&sll=51.161884,-0.177527&sspn=0.004622,0.013443&q=Gatwick,+Copthorne+Hotel&ie=UTF8&z=13&ll=51.155339,-0.169086&spn=0.073968,0.15913&om=1