[ubuntu-uk] Launchpad team created

Steve Smith steve.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 7 02:55:31 BST 2006

On 05/09/06, Michael Wood <admin at x3n.me.uk> wrote:>
> The launchpad team has now been created for the ubuntu uk people.
> https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-uk Please join it !

Hi Michael

This is wonderful, thank you!  I've signed up.  Just to let you know,
I proposed myself for UK Team LoCo contact, and will sort that out as
soon as I manage to get round the kernel bug on my server
(https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.15/+bug/58255
if you really want to know :-P) and so can sign the code of conduct.

Do you know if there's a way to display the team list on the wiki page
(dynamically linked to the Launchpad membership list?)

Steve
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SteveSmith