[ubuntu-uk] Flash's LED Stays On. (Was: ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2)

Adam Bagnall ajb35 at kent.ac.uk
Wed Sep 6 16:30:51 BST 2006

The light stays on using my USB drive under Ubuntu, but goes off under
windows so it's not just you with this behaviour. Even with the light
staying on I think it would be good for a popup message saying the
device is safe to remove as you get in windows. It should be fairly
simple to implement using zenity.