[ubuntu-uk] Address for Ubuntu case stickers

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Wed Sep 6 15:53:05 BST 2006

Matthew Revell wrote:
> I don't have a business address I can use for this, so does anyone
> have any ideas? The address would need to be available for a
> reasonable period and would be published on the System76 website.

Any intention of them setting up a facility for sales of boxes in the UK?

Would be great to have a really credible "out of the box" Linux supplier
that one could recommend to people in the UK... I know that there are a
few around "toying" with it (eg. uklinux.net), but there's nobody who
could seriously take on Apple etc.

Sean