[ubuntu-uk] updating to edgy ...

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Oct 29 13:37:54 GMT 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 12:56:00PM +0000, tim matthews wrote:
> meaning that something has gone wrong with updating from dapper to edgy.
> or not true? your experiences?

Must be true for some people I'm sure. The people who have successfully
upgraded to edgy with few or no problems are not likely to get front page
stories on slashdot or digg though are they?

I have upgraded 3 machines and 2 VMs, with one machine tracking edgy from
months ago. No major issues at all.

Obviously depends what your definition of an issue is though..

Cheers,
Al.