[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Team Approval.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:12:00 GMT 2006

As a new Lug master I wouldn't recommend pushing any one Linux Distro,
that removes one of  Linux's biggest assets choice.  However I'm sure
that it would be nice to have Ubuntu personnel come out and talk about
general Ubuntu/Linux innovations.  However I feel it would be wrong
(even though most of the users use Ubuntu) to make a lug an Ubuntu
only lug.  I would however be more than happy to rearrange meetings if
an Ubuntu uk event was announced that clashed if members wanted to go
there instead.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know