[ubuntu-uk] LinuxWorld

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Oct 27 12:11:02 BST 2006

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 08:41:38AM +0100, Gary Kearley wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Great day out yesterday at LinuxWorld.  It was good to meet some of you,
> even if it was quite briefly, it seemed rather busy there and the booths
> were pretty cramped.

It was indeed a top couple of days. My legs ache from standing up all day,
and my throat hurts from all that talking.

We had loads of people come by to ask technical questions, request CDs, or
shoot the breeze. I for one will definately want to do this again.

Thanks must go to Nik for organising a great stand. We were without doubt
the busiest in the area. This isn't just me saying that - it was noted by
members of the GLLUG stand too :)
http://beerandspeech.org/index.php?/archives/292-Day-Two-of-the-Linux-Expo.html

Cheers,
Al.