[ubuntu-uk] New boy.

Ian igb123 at talktalk.net
Thu Oct 26 08:04:29 BST 2006

Ron

I looked in the Synaptic dialog under Networking but no eagle-usb-data there
or under any other selection either.

Trouble for me is, I can't ask it to download anything cause I don't have a
connection on the Ubuntu side.

 That also makes it difficult or at least very slow and frought witrh error
when everyone here kindly suggests code that will do the trick, I have to
print it out in XP and then log into Ubuntu to key it in.

So far I still have not connection so I am not doing something right, but
what?