[ubuntu-uk] Linux World Planning 2006 - Stand Set up report.

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Tue Oct 24 22:16:36 BST 2006

First of an apology to Jono Bacon . I fear we missed each other at some
point today so the curry will have to wait.

For Pictures of the Stand go here

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/LinuxWorldLondon2006Planning

Many thanks

       Alan Cocks          Who made it in and helped with unpacking.
       Alan Pope            Who volunteered stuff for technical delivery
for Tuesday
       Alan Helmore-Simpson For Dontating some more Technical Goodies .
       Paul Sladen         for making them work
       Matthew Saunders  For other Artwork
       and anyone else im forgetting right now ! sorry 1

Apologies for quality .. but Sony Erricson Cams dont compete with DLRs !

Nik