[ubuntu-uk] Linux World Expo ... Stand Creation Day and subsequent Events.

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Tue Oct 24 05:23:44 BST 2006

On 23/10/06, Nik Butler <nik at reducedhackers.com> wrote:

> Evening Guys. I plan to get to the Halls by 1.00pm Tuesday and by 8:30am
> the following days.

Hi Nik et al,

Well I didn't think I'd be able to make it (again) this year due to work
commitments, but it turns out that I'm now free until Friday, so if you need
any extra help setting up or manning the stall, I'm willing and able to
help.  My number is 07757315087.  Otherwise, I'll at least pop by and say
hello.  I can bring equipment if anything is still needed too.  Laptop with
CD/DVD burner and blanks?  19" flat-screen monitor?

Pete