[ubuntu-uk] Linux World Planning some stuff packed ready to go .

Nik Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Sun Oct 22 16:46:41 BST 2006

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/LinuxWorldLondon2006Planning

Ive added details about the stuff Ive got in the Really Useful boxes
already. Ive arranged to pick up some stationary from Ballpoint and my
courier chap will take it up on tuesday for delivery.
I plan to bring my a demo Xubuntu Laptop for the day i cant think of
anything else.

Im still not sure where we can grab a curry  ( or suitable ) for Tuesday
evenings post setup ..

Stuart Parkington has agreed to help Alan pope with the Crew Tshirt
creations. and im going to grab a beer

Nik