[ubuntu-uk] T minus 7 for Linux World Expo.

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Sat Oct 21 03:55:17 BST 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Matthew Saunders wrote:
> How are things going choosing a logo etc?  I am more than happy to
> print some A3 colour posters, and then ship them to someone

Amongst the various stuff accumulating at my house in London, I now have an
A3-sized encapsulator/laminator (and pouches).  I'm hoping to use the
encapsulator for badges, but any poster/paper material can protected in the
same way.

	-Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  London, GB