[ubuntu-uk] 'Crew' shirts for Expo

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Oct 18 16:45:07 BST 2006

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 04:31:37PM +0100, Dave Murphy wrote:
> Alan Pope wrote:
> > Yup. A t-shirt printing place over the road from me here in London will do
> > them for 8 quid each.
>
> Ouch.

They're not screenprint but digital print transfer. They're quality T-shirts
and so long as the image is A4 sized and not fiddly (one big pic rather than
lots of bits of picture) then all should be okay.

> I'm guessing we're going to need at least half a dozen, which makes it
> £50 someone's got to fork out before the event.

If someone else can get them cheaper/quicker/better than go right ahead. I
can email them the work and pick them up next week if necessary.

I'd say a big Ubuntu logo with just UK under it would do nicely, but I have
the artistic talent of a weasle.

Cheers,
Al.