[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Logo

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Wed Oct 18 13:47:10 BST 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Caroline Ford wrote:
> On 18/10/06, Dave Murphy <dave at schwuk.com> wrote:
> > I thought about that for mine as well, but as Caroline pointed it's
> > outside of their guidelines.

I think everyone will be happy as long as any design is fairly 'sane'

> We want nice and neutral - no unintended political messages :)

Ah, being inclusive.  Lets experiment with a map!

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/ubuntu/uk/ubuntu-map-1.svg
  http://www.paul.sladen.org/ubuntu/uk/ubuntu-map-1.png

This is the parts of the Ubuntu logo morphed around to follow the shape of
the United Kingdom with graphic part of the logo making up Northern Ireland
(and a renegade dot for the Isle of Man---Hollyhead might be more important
though).

	-Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  Southampton, GB