[ubuntu-uk] T minus 7 for Linux World Expo.

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Wed Oct 18 11:36:30 BST 2006

I'll be bringing my laptop, which has edgy on it, and i'll do an update
in the morning before catching the train into London.

I do not however want to bring my power lead all the way to london, as
that would require me bringing the big case, which is a pain to use, i'd
rather use my little 12" lappy bag...  will anyone have a psu for a hp
compaq nc4200 for me to use if required?  it's either that or i'll try
jamming the leads about my person, but I might be accused of being a
terrorist then, what with all these wires all over me :-)

Wednesday sounds like it'll be fun

Gary