[ubuntu-uk] URGENT: Logo

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:24:50 BST 2006

On 18/10/06, nik <nik at reducedhackers.com> wrote:
> Jono Bacon wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We need an Ubuntu UK logo as a matter of urgency for the LinuxWorld
> > stand. Would be nice to have a derivative Ubuntu logo, like many other
> > UK LoCo teams. Can someone get one knocked up today, in a resizable
> > format such as SVG?

I don't know how to do this or I would do it myself.  But I have a
simply idea for a uk Logo.

You have the Ubuntu sign in front of a capital U with a small k above
the small buntu so that the U covers for UK and Ubuntu then have the
Kubuntu Edubuntu and Xubuntu signs at the end show support for all
versions

--
Seek That Thy Might Know