[ubuntu-uk] Polo Shirts, Ubuntu

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Oct 16 09:52:32 BST 2006

Ive got the sample cloth back  see here :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/LinuxWorldLondon2006Planning?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=UbuntuLogo_polo.JPG

We have 25 of these Polos ordered up from medium to REALLY VERY LARGE!

I will be buying my own from this set so if they go really quickly then
we can take orders on the day . remember that its cheaper for us to
order a quantity .

Im going to put up a order page for these as well as put on the prices
so that you can see the costs of buying and a suggested resale price (
yes I want to generate profit from this so we can buy more marketing
schwag for stands and the like ) .

Nik