[ubuntu-uk] (no subject)

Adam Bagnall ajb35 at kent.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 21:24:03 BST 2006

You could press alt+F2 to bring up the run command and then run "gksudo
gedit /etc/X11/xorg.conf" to edit the file without toucing a terminal,
but as I said before if it doesnt work then it will drop you back to a
terminal and you will have to return the file to its original state
manually using nano. xorg.conf is the configuration file for the X
server which is what provides the graphical subsystem on Linux.