[ubuntu-uk] (no subject)

Baza baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 19:27:59 BST 2006

On 10 Oct 2006, at 19:20, STONE COLD wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I previously posted this question but was unable to get any answers!
>
> when i play a video on full screen it appears to be choppy and not
> clear at
> all. Its ok when i play in a small screen though!
>
> what should i do to make it work?

The video, 'problem' could be that you are expanding the window
beyond what the video is meant to be viewed at. If you're having
problems with things like your DVDs playing in full screen check to
see if you have dma on for your dvdrom.

Can't help with the 32/64bit question. Google?

Baza
Site http://walkertopia.com
Blog http://walkertopia.com/blog
http://www.myspace.com/m14forever