[ubuntu-uk] (no subject)

STONE COLD javad_ayaz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:36:07 BST 2006

right! so it detects my tv card (phew). i can see that coz i can see it in
the settings. But it wont detect any channels.. at the setup ive selected
composite. The other two options are "television" and "S-...." i also
selected Pal ...but that didnt work ..so just trying pal-i now!
So far it hasnt detected any channels unfortunately!