[ubuntu-uk] 6.10 beta released, anybody being brave?

Anthony Vickers anthonyvickers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 20:21:16 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 19:22 +0100, David Morley wrote:
> On 02/10/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> on the whole there are loads of improvements under the hood.

I agree, one immediately noticeable improvement to me was that
hibernation now works on my Clevo D900T monster of a laptop. I was
chuffed to say the least.

One of the first things I tried was firing up Firefox and installing the
tabmix plus extension. Firefox version 2 doesn't like it though,
however, there is apparently a session saver and various other functions
I like about tabmix plus already built in. I've just not had time to
play with it.