[ubuntu-uk] And now my MP reply...

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu Nov 30 21:21:00 GMT 2006

Andrew Gee wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Just got my reply back from my MP. It took exactly a week!
>
> Mine seems to be a tiny bit different than the others.
>
> My MP says that he is "making enquiries of the House of Commons' Library
> about the points I raised" and he has also "made specific
> representations to the Minister responsible because there are now so
> many EDMs that the Government pays not the slightest attention to them"
>
> He finishes off with saying he'll let me know as soon as he receives
> replies.
>
> Is that a good reply then? :-D

Any reply is good(!)

I am fortunate that the reply I got today:

'...... (I) very much agree with you that this could put further
pressure on the Government to reform its outdated purchasing
frameworks with consequent benefits to schools in our  constituency
and elsewhere. I have now signed the EDM........'
--
alan c
Linux registered user #360648