[ubuntu-uk] Membership list on Launchpad

Ted Smith (F3 Web Site Administrator) tedsmith at f3.org.uk
Sun Nov 12 17:30:29 GMT 2006

Hi all

Months ago when I joined the team there was only a handful of people
listed at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam near the bottom of the page. I
think there was about 7 at the time. I added my profile like everyone
else. But, unless I've missed the obvious, the listings of the members
has been moved from that page to https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-uk.
But on that list, I am not listed? But my entry is valid as can be seen
here : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TedSmith.

Do I have to manually add myself to Launchpad list too? Or am I being
really thick? When did we move the list from the wiki page to the
launchpad?

Thanks

Ted