[ubuntu-uk] Thursday night movie

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Fri Nov 10 12:05:27 GMT 2006

> Tonight is "Installing Flash Player 7 and 9 (beta) on Ubuntu".
>
> http://quickones.org/videos/20061109_installing_flash.mpeg (70.8MiB) (ouch!)
> http://quickones.org/videos/20061109_installing_flash.ogg (23.1MiB)
> http://quickones.org/videos/20061109_installing_flash.mp4 (12.5MiB) (320x240)
> http://quickones.org/videos/20061109_installing_flash_audio_only.ogg (4.3MiB) (no video)

< snip >

I am most impressed by your work in producing these videos and I would
find them most useful as a learning tool. Just a thought. Would it be
possible to have a means of pausing and restarting the video? This would
then enable the viewer to follow your instructions and carry them out as
they appear. The video could be in one workspace and the practice could
be in another workspace. What do you think?

Norman