[ubuntu-uk] New screencast on installing updates

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:18:38 GMT 2006

On 09/11/06, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 03:27:31PM +0000, Tony Arnold wrote:
> > I certainly think we should find an Ubuntu branded home for these screen
> > casts, if only so we all have a single place to look for such things and
> > don't have to remember/bookmark different URLs.
> >
> > I have no idea where the right place would be though.
> >

> Ok, I'll keep cranking them out and we'll see what we can do for hosting. We can copy them
> to wherever at any time. I'm happy to host them in the interim.

Is there a place on the wiki/ubuntu-uk homepage with links to all
this? Might be a good thing to get started if not?  On a related note,
perhaps the main page should have direct links to areas of the wiki
with particular purpose - rather than just "wiki" (which will mean
very little to new people).

Are you hosting them on your own server (&bandwidth)? If so, you may
want to look at using coralcache (& Apache rewrite rules) to reduce
your bandwidth a little.

Martin