[ubuntu-uk] Xbox ubuntu connection update!!!

STONE COLD javad_ayaz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:42:53 GMT 2006

ok heres the thing...ive just tried that....and it wont let me change
anything in those screens...and the files in those folders are various
videos and music files im trying to play on the xbox!...so for some reason i
still cant change permissions on it!!!!????

Also..">cd your/shared_directory
>sudo chmod 644 *  "

where do i enter this above two lines! in terminal?