[ubuntu-uk] Team Leader Vote

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Sun Nov 5 22:25:07 GMT 2006

On 05/11/06, alan c <aeclist at candt.waitrose.com> wrote:
> Alan Pope wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 01:57:17PM +0000, Pete Ryland wrote:
> >> Currently, Nik Butler is doing a fantastic job as our interim leader.
> > I do support Nik in his current "role" but do not feel that this is an adequate way to vote.
> >
> > I suggest we leave Nik where he is, doing a damn fine job
>
> hear hear!

Well random "here here"s are even *less* formal! ;-)

Anyway, the suggestion was intended to confirm the current situation
in at least a *slightly* more formal way, so that Nik can act in the
knowledge that we are indeed behind him.  I'm happy not to have a
vote, and (as expected) seeing as no other nominations have arisen,
and likely won't, even if we give it a week or two I think it's a moot
point anyway.

All the best,
Pete