[ubuntu-uk] top posting row (was Uk Loco team forums)

Ian igb123 at talktalk.net
Sun Nov 5 08:38:21 GMT 2006

-------Original Message-------

From: Sean Miller

Date: 11/05/06 08:11:13

To: British Ubuntu Talk

Subject: Re: [ubuntu-UK] top posting row (was Uk Loco team forums)

Ian wrote:

> But I was not here to make a date. And I see other top posting OK.

Indeed, I'm sure they do, but that doesn't negate the fact that in doing

So *they* also make life very difficult for Digest subscribers...

But the sarcastic response and the fact that you top posted again in

Your reply suggest that you are not a man who is about to instantly

Change his ways so I shall just leave you to ponder my example and see

If you eventually see what I was trying to say.

Sean

 Oh I change when its necessary and have for 72 years, but just to do so
because someone said it should be so, is not my way. As for digest readers,
I receive digests of seven lists and have never found it difficult to follow
a thread up or down, just need practice.

Oh by the way I un subbed twice but still receive. Perhaps your system is
not working?