[ubuntu-uk] Uk Loco team forums

Andy stude.list at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 4 23:18:55 GMT 2006

On 04/11/06, Ian <igb123 at talktalk.net> wrote:
> You have and its appalling bad taste in my language.

Its was never my intention to offend anyone, I am really sorry that
you feel you must leave an entire group because of me.

I am unsure what you mean by 'bad taste'. sorry

I have seen so much worse on the Ubuntu lists (things that don't even
relate to the list). However that is no excuse for my bad behaviour.

I never intended to speak for you Alan C, I was unaware I was doing so.

Again I am truly sorry and will attempt to hold me tongue in future.
Back to sleep for me then.

As far as I can tell IncrediMail is a Windows only Adware email client.