[ubuntu-uk] Team Leader Vote

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Sat Nov 4 13:57:17 GMT 2006

Currently, Nik Butler is doing a fantastic job as our interim leader.

However, in the spirit of democracy, it has been suggested that this
should be confirmed (or denied) by a vote.

Might I suggest a deadline of tomorrow evening, Sunday the 5th of
November 2006, at 23:00 BST to nominate and second any other
contenders[1] so that we can get this over and done with and move on
with more important things.

In the case that there is more than one candidate, the vote will be
decided by a simple majority vote system.

Thank you,
Pete Ryland

[1] Nik Butler has already nominated himself, seconded by Alan Cocks.