[ubuntu-uk] Microsoft """"supporting"""" Linux

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:12:27 GMT 2006

I think Microsoft started to shift directions when a bunch of project
leaders left the company. Bill Gates is also leaving. Now Microsoft is
taking a different approach on several issues, including Linux.

Oracle also gave up on trying to ignore Red Hat, and is pushing into
giving Linux technical support.

Apple, otherwise, is shutting down the iOSX source code. Where is Apple going?