[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Edgy Disks

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Fri Nov 3 02:29:19 GMT 2006

alan c wrote:
> William Anderson wrote:
>> Jono Bacon wrote:

>>> Maybe we should have a wiki page with a list of duplication services?
>> So started: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/DiscDuplication
>
> Good idea, but I -know- I am going to loose this link soon - Where is
> a uk team resource list index?

Bookmark it!

I thought you could just list all subpages below a given page - but I
can't find how to do that now, so I've just created a category for us on
the wiki - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CategoryUKTeam It's not complete, but
I've tagged a dozen pages with the category.

You can set the categories of a page using the drop down box at the
bottom of the edit form.

dsas