[ubuntu-uk] BBC and open formats??

tim matthews tim at tui.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 18:09:14 GMT 2006

yes, I'm seriously suggesting being "naughty" to make a point. If they
want to call me silly names like "pirate" or "terrorist" it's up to them.

and why not? it's a BBC copyright, ok is the BBC an 3vil greedy
corperation or it is funded by its listeners?

It's our right to have the BBC broadcast in open source, we should not
be forced to use the Microsoft operating system. By doing this, we could
show the world how easy it is to set up.

tim