[ubuntu-uk] Uk Loco team forums

Kenny Holden kenny at effective-it.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 11:20:04 GMT 2006

Eamonn,

Im not sure that you've really missed anything. My mail did imply a decision
had been made, which I don't think it has.

However I do think it is a good way for new users to use as a resource. I
believe the list is good for people interested in getting involved in
ubuntu-uk (im not suggesting the list should be exclusive). I believe new
users would find it easier to use a forum to get assistance. Personally, I
find searching forums easier than mailing lists. Also, users can attend the
forums when they have a need for assistance and can search for an answer or
post for help. This way they don’t need to be subscribed to the mailing list
getting daily mails when they actually don't want or need the content of
these mails.

Thanks, Kenny