[ubuntu-uk] Re: Support points

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 11:39:54 BST 2006

Hi,

Matthew East wrote:
> Grant, the point being made isn't that a website might not be useful,
> but simply that there is no point creating something like this before
> we have collected any names.
>
> Let's work on collecting some support volunteers first, then we can
> think about doing something ambitious like creating a website for it.
> You need to walk before you can run.

Please, let's drop the discussion about a graphical map or no map and as
Matthew says, get some names first.  A simple list will do to start
with.  If that gets longer then break it down by county.  A graphical
map with three far-spread dots on it will look more naff than no map at
all.

Cheers,

Ralph.