[ubuntu-uk] Re: website and support points

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 20:33:12 BST 2006

On 08/06/06, Steve Smith <steve.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Apparently when I try to start a new thread on thread on this list it's not
> getting sent out!  I don't recieve a copy of it and I've just found out no
> one else does either, even though it's in the archive!

It's a Gmail thing - You wont receive your own emails back to you (via
a list or otherwise) if you are using Gmail.  They are hidden as
they're already in your Sent Items - if they appeared in threading
you'd get double copies.

This is a little irritating if you are viewing offline (i.e. via POP)
instead of the online web interface.  Hopefully it'll be something
they'll find a fix for.

Martin