[ubuntu-uk] Dapper Release Parties

Alan Helmore-Simpson alanhs at ingeniouscorp.com
Mon Jun 5 09:36:15 BST 2006

I am new to the list and the distro.

The concept is great and the software is really good. I am having several
difficulties doing a permanent install it right now - but no doubt I will
solve them eventually.

So I would be very happy to share some beer with other users and developers,
it would be a great opportunity for 'Ubuntu newbies' to share thoughts about
the future of the project with more seasoned uses.

All the best.

Alan