[ubuntu-uk] Interested party...

Steve Smith steve.lists at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:20:37 BST 2006

If only they knew what a lot of what they use runs on... :)

I'm glad you're thinking of getting involved in SDF, Tom.

I'm trying to expand UKTeam's Ubuntu wiki pages.  Perhaps you could add a
bit about what you're trying to do with GIMP and SDF on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Education?  It'd be interesting to see your
thoughts on the easy of Edubuntu trials in public vs state schools on there
too.  If you're not really wiki-inclined so-to-speak, I could add  a bit in
about your school from what you've said in this conversation?  Up to you
tho!